WINE & CHEESE HAMPER COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions
Your entry into Win a $450 Wine and Cheese Hamper Competition (the Competition) is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter the Competition and the Prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Who Can Enter
- The Competition is open to Mornington Peninsula Shire residents aged 18 years and over.
- Employees and immediate families of Hamper Yourself (the Promoter) and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- By entering the Competition, you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept all conditions detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible to enter the Competition, who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or who has engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the Competition at any time.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, you are not required to purchase any goods or products from the Promoter in order to enter the Competition. Purchasing goods or products will not increase your chances of winning.
How to Enter
- The Competition commences on 12 August 2020 at 10:00am and closes on 30 September 2020 at 4:00pm (the Competition Period).
- Entries must be received within the Competition Period.
- To enter the Competition, eligible individuals must:
i) Purchase a hamper containing Crittenden Estate Wines either in store, online or buy phone. Name will be automatically placed in a draw
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. A maximum of ten (10) entries per person is permitted in total.
- Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified.
- The Prize (the Prize) comprises of:
- one (1) Gourmet Hamper containing local Crittenden Estate award winning wines and other gourmet local produce
- The total Prize poois valued at $ 450AUD. The Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the Promoter. No compensation will be offered if the winner is unable to accept the Prize.
- Additional costs and any other ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Prize is subject to availability at the time of booking. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance with licensing and state regulations.
- The Prize must be redeemed within 6 months of the draw date.
The Prize Draw and Judging Process
- The Prize draw will take place at 240 Boundary Road, Dromana VIC on 1 October 2020 at 11:00am (the Draw Date).
- The first valid entry to be drawn by random selection will be deemed the winner of the Competition (the Prize Winner)
- The odds of winning the Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries submitted.
- The Prize Winner will be notified via phone or email within 24 hours of the Draw Date. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the Prize Winner’s name will be published on the Promoter’s website at https://www.hamperyourself.com.au and may be published on the Promoter’s social media profiles.
- The Prize must be claimed by the Prize Winner within twenty-one (21) days of being notified.
- If the Prize Winner does not claim their Prize within twenty-one (21) days of the Draw Date, the Prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted at 240 Boundary Road, Dromana, Vic on 21 October 2020 at 11:00am to determine a valid Prize Winner. The new Prize Winner will be notified within two (2) days of the date of the redraw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Please note that third parties may also have terms and conditions that apply to the Prize. Prize Winners must review and agree to any terms and conditions provided by the third parties in order to redeem or participate in the Prize.
Liability and Release
- Your entry into the Competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
- As a condition of entering the Competition, you hereby grant the Promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the Competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram and the Prize Winner fully releases Facebook and/or Instagram from any liability.
- Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the Competition.
- Personal information collected during the Competition Period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
- The Promoter is Hamper Yourself (ABN 19 109 169 177) of 240 Boundary Road, Dromana, Victoria. You can contact the Promoter by phone on 03 5981 9123 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.